About Me

My photo
Hi~I'm Sharon Chang. I'm from Taoyuan. I graduated from Fudan High School. I major in International Business now. I also take part in the badminton team in our department. Speaking of my hobbies, I love to eat desserts very much. I always tell others that I have a second stomach to put in sweets, apart from the first one that is used to put dinner. I also love reading. I developed the habit of reading since I was in kindergarten. The famous series, "The Hunger Games Trilogy" is one of my favorites. Listening to pop music is another thing I really love to do. I can always find endless comfort and joy from the beautiful melody and lyrics. My favorite singer is Kuo Jiing. Glad to meet all of you~ Hope that you enjoy reading my posts: )

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Elate Pudding & Flan

     In my second post, I would like to talk about a special dessert brand. Speaking of elaborate desserts, we usually think about stores that located in booming area. However, Elate is a pudding store that goes beyond your imagination for that it was originated in Tainan. Besides, it has an interesting start. The founder's daughter was preparing for the college entrance exam and therefore under a lot of pressure. The founder, a caring father, perceived her tense emotion and decided to do something for his beloved daughter. Then, the tasty home-made milk pudding was created. This is how the whole story started.
     I got to know Elate and had the chance to taste its products when I was in junior high school. I was strongly curious about how they taste after I saw the slogan, "Not adding even one drop of water, we use milk to make our products instead." Needless to say, the puddings and flans were all amazing! Their soft texture and rich flavor were incredible. After I swallowed them, the wonderful taste was still left in my mouth for quite a while. It was indeed an unforgettable experience to me.




     There are four flavors in its classic series---milk, cocoa, mango and almond. It's difficult to say which is my favorite...because each has its unique characteristic and I love them all! In addition, new products come out once in a while. Of course, I'll continue to follow Elate's new desserts for a very long time. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, i am kevin, dont you recongnize me??I saw your name this morning when i am browsing through TAs blog to pick one persons blog to comment.Then, i clicked in to see what you got. Afterall, a frind indeed is a friend in need. The more i know your background the quicker i can get my job done. Alright, i wont beat around the bushes, striagt to your topic. What a nice pudding you got there, it seemes so delicate and wonderful!!I want to taste it~~Next time hoping you tobring one back for me>< I cant wait for the day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin! Of course that I remember you: ) It's amazing that we were on the same team in Chow-Jan and now take the same English class~BTW, the puddings are REALLY delicious!!! You should go try one someday!!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I'm ginger and I love Elate pudding, too! When I studied in senior high school, my classmates were totally into initiating group tours. Elate was always in our purchasing list although it wasn't inexpensive comparing with other desserts.I am fond of its smooth texture which likes a velvet! You are right, every girl has another stomach for numerous kinds of delicious desserts on the world. Hope we can taste all types of desserts on the Earth one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginger! It's so good to hear that you also like Elate puddings. Besides, you're right about the price...kind of expensive, haha! However, it is so delicious that I think it worth buying~ but not too often XD Yeah I have the dream to taste all kinds of desserts in this world~ Hope we both make it come true : )

      Delete
  3. Sound delicious, my sister loves such kind of desserts, too. Maybe you can share information together><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Boo Boo~ It's not only "sounds" delicious, it "tastes" even better^^ Haha you can see that more girls love desserts than boys. But I strongly recommend you to give it a try~ You'll find it really worthy!

      Delete